Strategic Planning New Launch: B2B Services Website Design by DotCom
Client: Harry Lay Professional Services, Inc.
Harry Lay is a strategic planning expert with one of the most impressive resumes imaginable. It would be hard to overstate his vast experience with working to make businesses more profitable. He is extraordinarily qualified to help businesses of any size or industry and show them how to use strategic planning as a tool for growth.
Check out the new Harry Lay’s new B2B services website design! This new launch is an excellent improvement over the previous website design. The quality of original photos and the color scheme are so much more attractive and far truer to Harry Lay’s personality. The web pages are now content rich and visually balanced. The text on each of the pages is keyword optimized for better ranking and search results. Some content development for this B2B services website design is still underway, but it is tough to put onto “paper” just great Harry Lay’s impact has been.
Note: The website may have been updated since the posting of this overview. Please contact DotCom Global Media if you have questions regarding this website, or if you’re looking for more information on Harry Lay’s website or other types of B2B services website design.
Tips for B2B services website design
Function and Purpose of this Website
Harry Lay’s strategic planning B2B services website design is information driven. This website is a place to find information about the types of services that Harry Lay provides, and to access valuable information for growing companies of all types, from starts up entrepreneurs to seasoned business people. Upgrading to a new website design was a smart move for Harry Lay’s business because the new website is much more user-friendly and search engine optimized than the old site was. It’s visually more appealing and there are calls to action and easy navigation which makes for a better user experience. A blog is forthcoming. Once the blog is live, it will be yet another channel of communication for Harry Lay to share his expertise and add value to the website visitors and subscribers to his mailing list.
Web Design Style:
This is a great example of a professional quality B2B services website design. The design elements, features, and written content are all working together to make a cohesive and polished website to represent this client. It’s a clean and easy-to-navigate layout, and it’s unique to Harry Lay’s business branding. The following tips will improve the look and functionality for any B2B services website design.
- This website has a clean, professional layout
- Scrolling hero images across the top make a human connection
- Professional fonts make it easy to read and keeps consistent with their branding
- The responsive design means that it will function properly on mobile devices and desktop computers.
Valuable Content and Features:
- The items in the navigation bar are focused on who Harry is, how he can help, resources, and ways to contact him
- All of the services offered are described in detail, taking the guesswork out of it
- There are case studies on this website to give prospective clients realistic expectations – including a case study of Harry Lay working to help DotCom Global Media
- The original images on this website were taken by professional photographer Andy Macpherson, and these photos were a huge compliment to the new website design
See examples of the Best & Worst Website Design
We’ve gone a step further to round up the best and worst websites that we could find. Focusing on the state of New Jersey, we’ve gone town by town to find the business websites that are doing a great job, and the ones who are missing the mark. See a list of NJ towns that we analyzed and the grades we assigned to local business websites.